SCC 2

Long time since I updated my blog.

Two years ago I participated in the Summer Card Camp at Online Card Classes. I had a blast. So much fun and inspiration. After that I signed up for many of their classes, but Card Camp stayed in my fondest memories. You can imagine my excitement, when I got an email announcing Summer Card Camp 2 for this summer. Even though class officially starts on July 8th, there are 2 pre-challenges that are already in full speed.

Here is the color combo for the first pre-challenge.

This card was made for a very special friend of mine. I love her dearly and hope we'll hang out more this summer.

Also, I'm entering this card in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #9.

I love the simplicity of the sketch, but also the possibilities. I'm definitely checking back for more of their work.

Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch. Very pretty papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love how u made it your own with the circles at the top instead of the rectangle. Papers are also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous card. Your friend will love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color combination as it applies to the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a great card, and I'm sure your friend will agree. Thank you for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, hope to see more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!:) (Found you over at Stamp Camp 2!):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome card, love that sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS